The Young Democrats of Rhode Island (YRDI) promotes the voices and values of young Democrats in Rhode Island. We are excited to announce our new strategic vision and member offerings for 2016.
- Be part of a rapidly growing network of Young Democrats in Rhode Island who are committed to being involved, and many of whom work in related fields. Our Board of Directors includes policy-makers, elected officials, community organizers, campaigners, and many more professionals civically engaged in our state.
- Attend exclusive member events with Rhode Island’s public leaders.
- Attend skill trainings, learning best practice for: campaigning, communications, fundraising, and policy advancement.
- Learn about campaign and policy internship and work opportunities in Rhode Island.
Exciting Events and Educational Opportunities
Check our events tab for upcoming events. Here’s some you can look forward to:
- Meet and greet with Rhode Island House of Representatives, Senate, Statewide elected officials, and congressional delegation.
- Get trained by some of the state’s Democratic leaders in: Communications, Campaigning, Fundraising, and NGP VAN.
- Pints and Politics, the Young Democrats social.
Representing our Generation
YDRI is an inclusive organization committed to expanding civic participation to all Democrats between the ages of 13 and 35 years old.
We are committed to supporting young Democrats getting involved in the political process, and supporting young Democratic candidates running for public office.
Spread the word, and join the movement!
YDRI Annual Membership - $30
For Young Democrats (ages 13 to 35) who want to make a difference in RI. Includes member exclusive events, trainings, work and internship opportunities, as well as membership to the Young Democrats of America.
Note: to become a members sign-up below, and you will be directed to the our ActBlue page to process payment.Sign up